At Beforepay we are dedicated to providing our customers with only the highest quality products and services. We are also committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers, and welcome your feedback to assist us with improving our products and services.
Learn how to make a complaint to Beforepay below.
How do I make a complaint?
If you are dissatisfied with one of our products or services, you can lodge a complaint in one of the following ways:
What is your complaints process?
We will handle your complaint in a manner that is consistent, fair and impartial, and will aim to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. In addition:
- We will work to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within one (1) business day.
- We will undertake an initial review of your complaint and will contact you if we determine that additional information is required.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint and provide a written response within ten (10) business days of acknowledging receipt.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint in the first instance, we will escalate the matter for further investigation and aim to provide a resolution and/or path to resolution in writing within 20 business days.
- When we have completed our investigation of your Complaint, we will provide you with a written response, which will include:
(a) The outcome of our investigation;
(b) Your right to take your Complaint to AFCA; and
(c) AFCA’s contact details.
- There may be some circumstances where (unless otherwise required to do so) we will not provide a written response to you because we have either:
(a) resolved the Complaint to your satisfaction within 5 Days; or
(b) given you an appropriate explanation and / or apology and there are no further actions we can take to reasonably address the Complaint.
What information do I need to provide?
When lodging a complaint, you will need to provide the following information:
- Full name and contact details
- Details about the nature of the complaint and any steps you have taken to resolve it
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint
- Copies of any documentation to support your compliant, including but not limited to:
- Driver’s licence
- Medicare card
- In the case of hardship, evidence of hardship (please see further information about Hardship here) taken to resolve the complaint.
We may contact you to request additional information if needed.
I am not satisfied with the outcome of my complaint. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the outcome or resolution of your complaint, you can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (“AFCA”) at the details below.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.afca.org.au Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call) Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001